• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oh the Inanity....

• Thread starter Prince Caspian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Prince Caspian

So I resumed my gossamer crusade and finished my Sicarii Web!

Then I realized there was nowhere in my tower's current design theme where it would fit, so I just stashed it in a storage chest, probably never to be used.
Right alongside my cannon and so forth....

P

Prince Caspian

You sir... need a basement!
I have one, but it has been invaded.

By a bunch of overweight, bearded 38-year-old bachelors who surf the web all day and write Buffy fanfic. There are microwave burritos and sacks of Cool Ranch Doritos everwhere....

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I resumed my gossamer crusade and finished my Sicarii Web!

Then I realized there was nowhere in my tower's current design theme where it would fit, so I just stashed it in a storage chest, probably never to be used.
Right alongside my cannon and so forth....
You can give it to me I will put it in my dungeon. :lol:

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does it look like on the roof? We have several trees that could be used to make some kind of a spider infested forest rooftop with proper placements I would think.

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I came into this thead to find out what an Inanity was and how to kill it. :mf_prop: