• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OH HELP! I did something stupid and now I can't get Client to work!

T

TKSpeedy1

I clicked on TC 3 Test just to test it out. It didn't work of course...now I can't get my Client to work again. It seemed to accept the target I put in and it started up...I saw the EA icon, bu then it disappeared and the game wouldn't start. I even tried the Client DX7 target. What am I doing wrong? HELP!

G

Okay, this is a loooong shot, but that happens to me on my husband's computer. Do you possibly see an option when right clicking on the patch to "run as administrator"? That's what I have to do to run it... not sure why, I downloaded as the administrator. lol.

Like I said, long shot, but worth sharing in case it helps.

T

TKSpeedy1

Thanks for the quick response...just tried that and nope...it yelled at me that I couldn't do that....

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

Try this link and contact this guy he will solve all ur probs...this link taken from tso e blog I recommend him..he sorted my probs out http://members.shaw.ca/shadowman42

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. That site didn't help me...I already did everything it said....I will contact him though..I know the problem is that the video card isn't compatible, I just can't figure out how to undo it.

Ok...I got it to work...when I logged back into EALand, it undid the TC3 Test update.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Did you try patching from TC3test to TC3 before going back to EALand? You must use your patch/tso.exe to patch before any client or target shortcuts will work.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Try this link and contact this guy he will solve all ur probs...this link taken from tso e blog I recommend him..he sorted my probs out http://members.shaw.ca/shadowman42

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. That site didn't help me...I already did everything it said....I will contact him though..I know the problem is that the video card isn't compatible, I just can't figure out how to undo it.

Ok...I got it to work...when I logged back into EALand, it undid the TC3 Test update.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang girl, you better get that thing fixed !!!!