• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oh happy joyful day!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay for Mith, the king of Stratics! We have our own event calendar!

http://vboards.stratics.com/calendar.php?c=3

Apparently, all I had to do was ask! lol

I added Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday as recurring events. Those of you who host other events (SOS Shopping, golf, etc) feel free to add your events as well :)

W

Winky

I dont see friday SOS shopping on the calendar or is that not an offical event? :popcorn:

B

Bumbledogswirls

*cringes at Trish's happiness*

Gosh. Don't DO that. I almost died laughing trish. :D JK. :bs:

But that's stillll really cooool!

I'm working on getting dino for the VP events. lol.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

That is pretty cool. Will make it easier to find the events.

WTG Trish!

F

Fangs McWolf

I dont see friday SOS shopping on the calendar or is that not an offical event? :popcorn:
The answer to your question is already there....
I added Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday as recurring events. Those of you who host other events (SOS Shopping, golf, etc) feel free to add your events as well :)

:thumbup1:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still might be a good idea to have a pinned topic that has the link to the calendars, as well as be used as a place for updates about events, such as postponements and such, so if someone goes looking, they'll have their answers before having to ask. Just a thought.
Mith made a shortcut to the calendar right in our directory. So I don't think the pinned topic is necessary. As for postponements... I think we can continue doing what we did before, can't we? Just make a post in the forum as the need arises.