• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oh Hai

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
M

Mal

Oh wait, is this a newcomer to Cats? Hello, I am Catevari we are excited to see some ~new~ folks to Cats. We have lots of fun here killing monsters and pvp. Queen Flutter rules these lands with an iron fist so best not make her angry. We used to have some pig farmers around here, but I think they disappeared. Anyways don't be a stranger, come out and say hi sometime, you can find us all camping out luna bank *cheers* Lol, miss you Gigs, come back (with John) soon. Enjoy your hiatus. :mf_prop:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
lol Mal :heart: I miss you guys also. I have been away much longer then anticipated! But when I come back (hopefully soon) I will be highly ready for some chaos and mayhem =P So prepare the evil plots now!

P.S. Why the hell are the forums so dead all of a sudden???

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you left we all got super depressed. A few people chose suicide, but the rest of us just decided not to post until you came back.

Except for me. I never really liked you and was glad you left. :lick:

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you left we all got super depressed. A few people chose suicide, but the rest of us just decided not to post until you came back.

Except for me. I never really liked you and was glad you left. :lick:
Thats it your off our christmas list

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, that's fine with me. Last year you gave me a pink dress with a pair of high heels.

As if that wasn't bad enough, the dress was 3 sizes too small and the heels didn't even match!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
LOL Its OK BS. I know how you really feel. You miss waking up at 3am panicing, racing to you computer to make sure I didn't post anything inapropriate :heart:.

And depressed?!?!? Hell I'm sad I missed my "yay shes finally gone" party =P

Awww I miss you guys so much.

Silly wedding and RIFT stealing me away =(

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*waves* Hi Giggs!

Come back soon Flutter is feeling lonely.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Nah we just changed our name to Jibbles. I still need to make him feel somewhat manly =P

AND OMG I ALMOST FORGOT TO SAY......

Flutter is Hawt :heart:
That is all.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to convince my brother and his wife to mix their last names and change it to Ellitella when they got married. They didn't go for it.

So now I'm hoping I can convince them to name their first child El Conquistador.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I decided to go the Madonna route and have a single name. Ditched the first and last and took my avatar's name so I am legally Podolak. My wife is too. It is confusing at times but only a little.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Weirdos. (oh and thats not a personal attack bc I am calling ALL of you weirdos not one in particular)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Weirdos. (oh and thats not a personal attack bc I am calling ALL of you weirdos not one in particular)

HEY!!!

Thats not very nice! Here I was missing you and calling you Hawt and loving on you and you call me a wierdo?!?!?!

Personal attack!!!1111111
BS Get her!! I demand justice!

P.S.
However Flutter is still amazingly Hawt :heart:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really am a weirdo.
This is my actual 9th grade yearbook photo.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Tell Giggles I'll remove the restraining order when she decides UO is good enough for her time again. Until then she can call me "Plaintiff"

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Tell Giggles I'll remove the restraining order when she decides UO is good enough for her time again. Until then she can call me "Plaintiff"
LOL. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, That has to be the sweetest thing you have ever said to me :heart:.

I miss you too darling :hug:

I'll be back soon =)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
LOL oh good, At least you two have taken your cybering to stratics instead of my facebook =P