• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Offer of help for level 7 maps.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Any facet, any location, Atlantic shard. This is an offer for any Treasure Hunters who are capable of digging/picking 7's but can't do them solo.

I will accompany you, deal with all the spawn (I will be in war mode flagging it away from you as it spawns, you're encouraged to ignore it and keep looting unless it has an aura in which case retargets are inevitable but again I will deal with it), and keep you alive. Everything in the chest and (if you chose to) force spawn loot is yours. Aside from my 'fee' detailed below, which you are trusted to loot for me.

The main item I am looking for is a Ring, which can be clean/prized/brittle and must have 10 SSI, 35 DI, and either 10 DCI or room to Imbue it, other useful properties are also fine but must be able to get those 3.

(In the unlikely event we find it on the first map I will do a minimum of 5 maps for you.)

Additionally (assuming you don't want them, and in addition to finding the ring) I will also take: Gwenno's Harp, Iolo Lute, Mana Phase Orbs, and anything I can hand in for Clean Up Points such as Skeleton Keys or any decorative things. (I don't know what all gives what points yet, but when looting make one bag with my stuff one with yours.)

If interested PM me on here and we will get in contact.

(Once I find the ring I may change the offer to other pieces.)