• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Off topic: Tim Russert dies of heart attack

B

Bumbledogswirls

OH right, i DID hear about that. It was really sad to watch the story they showed on the TV stations. I could't watch the news, cuz that's all that was on!

S

Stubby

He will be missed! I always enjoyed his commentaries during the presidential elections and during times of political "stuff". Well, I guess no little dry erase board this year to try to keep count of the presidential votes.:sad4:

B

Bumbledogswirls

are we getting into a political arguement here? If so, PLEASE just start another thread.:flame: *the last smiley is just my favorite one*

F

Fangs McWolf

No. Stubby was just mentioning a couple of things that Russert was known for doing. It was his job and was factual, not politically biased. He was well respected for it too, because you knew he'd keep his personal beliefs and views out of things and give you only the truth.

I may be wrong on this but I think he was a republican. Despite that, from what I've seen of his coverage of the upcoming election, he's been quite candid in pointing out that Obama has a good chance of defeating McCain. He's also made points to the contrary, but all his points were based on polls and events.

B

Bumbledogswirls

Okay, i'll believe you this time! LOL! :bs: Sigh, I do agree though that he will be missed...