• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Off to LS with me.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My mage is already there, and soon I hope to have both my dexxers there...so long Legends. It was swell.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Omnicron's "I'm Leaving Legends" thread of the week. It wouldn't be the same w/o them! See you when you get back.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Jackers didnt get so fubar'd I would log into LS and pwn you there ;)

But alas everything that I have there is way back before pub 16.

Do us proud and blind them with the blaze good sirrah! :thumbsup:

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Omnicron's "I'm Leaving Legends" thread of the week. It wouldn't be the same w/o them! See you when you get back.
Is this really a weekly occurance here on the forum? I was just getting to know him and beginning to like the guy and now he is leaving. geez.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sabbatical

5. any extended period of leave from one's customary work, esp. for rest, to acquire new skills or training, etc.

that's all ;)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahh, its true, Ive gone to Sonoma, Napa, Pac, and Origin, but LS looks awesome. I might stay, I might not, who knows. But Ill def be back =) Legends is meh home lolz.

And Sorcon, my leaving the shard posts are about as frequent as your leaving uo to play wow things. Hell last time you gave millions away but your still here.:bored:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah geeeez, just hit me.... he's goin' over to LS 'cause they talk more over there and he can keep his post count 2k+ ahead of me

got yer number now, bud ;)

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oddly enough I have contects on LS and I was there recently scouting 18x18 spots in fel there. If you need a spot let me know what area and prefrence and I will see what I can find.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nakasha would get banned for her pics! TRUST ME! RAWR KITTY! In fact its Gianni's fault that Im going to LS, she reneged on a deal! Grr.

And Plucky we already got and 18x18 there but thanks for the offer.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just spent two hours over there pvping, and it was more fun than ive had on legends in some time. the talent isnt as good but there are more of em !

G

Giani Saran

* eyes Omnikins * .... muh fault ? ! reneged ?? eh ? what ...Liez!

:cheerleader: There me and my pom poms! Happy now ! :p

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*shakes head* Not again. Do you move this much in rl too Omni? Oh wait, you just did, guess that answers the question.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually ya i move alot irl too lolz. Ive moved to Oregon three times already. This is the third and final time moving back to vegas lolz.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just spent two hours over there pvping, and it was more fun than ive had on legends in some time. the talent isnt as good but there are more of em !

LS has always been fun every time I've been there.

Your leaving is hurting my pocketbook though. Before I had Dj and Omni working the Yew gate corner for cash....now down to one hooker.....dang it!:sad3:

A

alaina123

I and Big lou are from lake sup. its a great shard, alot more peep, also means more drama. however you like pvp look up omen at one time it was one of the best pvp guilds. and yeah there is ALOT of good talent on ls, 2 of which are here on legands now (tsunade and big lou) the clean up crew!

L

Lord Urza

I seen this post and the first thing that came to my mind was this previous post.

"Ive done something, Ive never done before. Ive always kept my stuff and came back later...but this time im making sure i dont have to come back. Ive neglected my family and I dont want to be 30 years old and playing a video game." - Omnicron

M

Mrs.Brown

Good luck omi...we'll miss ya *evil grin*

Empress of Briarwood

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i still have quit and am not playing...i just lurk these forums.

V

Vegas[Cats]

Omni is still disillusional after 5 years.

I have thought about coming back before, but i didnt remember my old account. I wasnt going to start with a new account with 225 stats and 700 skill points. So i never bothered. Do people still sell accounts?