• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Of course...

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So I anxiously turn on my computer on the eve after the final vote...Poof Power supply gone.....so I have to take one of my laptops...of course all my keys/hotbars/macros are gone.......just as I start to type em in I notice the temp in the house slowly rising.....Leak in the freon tube,....no juice for the AC.....it is 1000 degrees outside and raining and humid..it soon becomes apperant that computers put off even more HEAT...I drop the Lap top and now I am missing 1/3rd of the right side me my screen...which means major repairs(thank god for warrenties)....this all occured on the eve of my most important day in my UO career....will try REAL hard to make the announcement....depending on which I can get repaired first.. :gee:

P.S. Vegas...for those who are asking

T

Town Guard Leithia

So I anxiously turn on my computer on the eve after the final vote...Poof Power supply gone.....so I have to take one of my laptops...of course all my keys/hotbars/macros are gone.......just as I start to type em in I notice the temp in the house slowly rising.....Leak in the freon tube,....no juice for the AC.....it is 1000 degrees outside and raining and humid..it soon becomes apperant that computers put off even more HEAT...I drop the Lap top and now I am missing 1/3rd of the right side me my screen...which means major repairs(thank god for warrenties)....this all occured on the eve of my most important day in my UO career....will try REAL hard to make the announcement....depending on which I can get repaired first.. :gee:

P.S. Vegas...for those who are asking
Congratulations on your new position Sir.

Now about those promises you made to the Town Guards?

I do hope you aren't using the above to back out of your agreements.....

[I hope your issues resolve themselves quickly and inexpensively]

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Ancient One is on a sacred mission to protect Britannia. From me.

He can swear the oath when he returns.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's why I never start UO without my cape and safely inside my hermetically sealed bubble.