• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ocollo Mage Shop (fel): Vendors run up to max (ATLANTIC)

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello friends,

I spent the day replenishing my supplies at the Occolo Mage Shop in Fellucia (ATL). Some of the vendors reset but some are now up to 999 scrolls (5gp) and 320/640 reagent quantities (3gp)

Have at it. I'm done shopping for the day. Dont waste the opportunity... the vendors will reset to 20 quantities after a while.

Safe Travels, Sam

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very sorry about that. I'm so used to posting in the Atlantic forum I forgot that little detail. Modified the OP and title so I dont lead folks on a wild goose chase.

Safe Travels, Sam

I

imported_xStrikerx

I find a better (but more involved) method of getting scrolls is to get a couple bonded packies and runebooks of all mage/scribe shops. After a few hours, you cant even keep up with the respawn.

Also, did you go to the scribe shop in the NW corner of Ocllo?

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I find a better (but more involved) method of getting scrolls is to get a couple bonded packies and runebooks of all mage/scribe shops. After a few hours, you cant even keep up with the respawn.

[/ QUOTE ]

A while back my (bonded) blue beetle got himself killed by running off to attack something. He disappeared forever after that. I've had that problem before with bonded blues. My scribe doesn't have enough magery to cast gates so a little trick I used this time was, recall to the shop, then log out/in at the shop and then my (unbonded) pack horse would appear next to me. Not sure how reliable that is, but it worked for me.

Anyway... yes, sometimes I'll try and run up all the shops. I usually pair up with a friend or run two puters. I like using the faction vendors too when I can find them. There is that nice mage shop on Moonglow Island out on the peninsula but I think it's outside the guard zone.

It seems that the vendors dont restock as quickly as they used to. Not sure if I missed something in a patch note about that. The mage shop I went to has mages, alchemists and casuals (sp) so just that one shop has about 8 vendors you can run up.

Next time I do this I'll remember to put the shard name in the title. It would be nice if folks started doing that on a regular basis... once you get all you need, let other scribes know where the "hot" vendors are. It's kinda a shame to get em all worked up and not share. I'm sure Lady Rachel wouldn't mind. If she gives us a hard time I'll put up a picture of Pug sans pants to appease her.

Safe Travels, Sam