• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania Still Active

R

Rydel

Hey, haven't played for ages, but gotten nostalgic. Was wondering if it was worth giving this game another look at or is there all but no activity left?

Althalus -VKR-

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey, I've been back my self the last two months after a two year break, the shard is fairly active, enough guilds and people for you to enjoy your gaming.

R

Rydel

Hmm, might be worth considering.

Last time I played, the best connection i could manage was dial-up, so it might be more fun now too.

Thanks for the reply Alth, you may remember me by another name: Alerion

Althalus -VKR-

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh my, my old GM, Alerion.. haha

would be great to see you in game once more, VKR is inactive these days unforently :(

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh my, my old GM, Alerion.. haha

would be great to see you in game once more, VKR is inactive these days unforently :(
I knew i remember that name from somewhere! I'm sure you were both victims of clog's spear once or twice way back when

R

Rydel

Haha, it's funny how you remember certain names over others... Clog actually rings a bell, but it wasn't orcish, i believe it was a member of darkmoor's crew, something is telling me "golem" - but i can't be sure, it was a long time ago. lol.

I logged in on a trial account last night at about 9pm and didn't see a single person, I might try again tonight and try my luck.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, it's funny how you remember certain names over others... Clog actually rings a bell, but it wasn't orcish, i believe it was a member of darkmoor's crew, something is telling me "golem" - but i can't be sure, it was a long time ago. lol.

I logged in on a trial account last night at about 9pm and didn't see a single person, I might try again tonight and try my luck.
Nah not i. I was apart of multani's crew

D

Dain

Oh my, don't tell me VKR is making a comeback.

I really am too busy to return to UO, but I suppose I wouldn't have a choice if so.