• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Obtained, Thank you!!!!!

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This is the last gift box I need from Manticore's list for display.

#26 please check your storage sheds ! Thank you in advance!
Pm or icq 111891022

Last edited:

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you Blend you are so awesome and generous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
bet you have not got the two gold/red ones! have you checked with Pinco hue picker? bet you have frostwood and dryad green;)

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
My Goal is to get the list done that Manticore put up, and anything else is just a bonus =) I do have Blaze, frostwood, Dryad Green and Ice Blue, I believe I am still in search of Ice Green, otherwise if I come across any bonus boxes I'm always happy to try to collect ^_^

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratz! I'm still working the xmas statue collection :cool:

Last edited:

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well still plenty of colors and directions I need on the rarer names ;) Also buying the em statues with the designs of xmas statues (10 or less handed out).
I can travel to any shard well except siege.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have a few somewhere. Give me time to look. (Holiday ones not EM ones)

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for looking, I need to make a list of the scarcer names and post them on the rares forum. It's been awhile since I have done it.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Decadence Sorry for hijacking your thread. (figured it was ok bc you got your item)
Riply Here are the ones I have locked down. I have others but I'll have to find them
NW Statues.jpg

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ugg, I had a beetle accident and lost over 100 busts and statues.. Very bad day

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Flutter I do need the Kyrnia statue and would pay 40 million for it. The other two I have in those colors and directions. Also what are the names on the white xmas statues?
Thank you for looking, if the offer is acceptable I have gold on atlantic to pay for the statue.

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Riply PMd you.
Decadence I recently sold a super light green one for 50M someone said it was ice green. I later learned I under priced it. I'll try to remember who it was so you can sweet talk them haha