• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@Nuriko, regarding Aeric Horn memorial

G

Hi Nuriko,

I post this in public because it may help you collect what you are looking for...

Could you elaborate a little about the Aeric Horn memorial? What would be the purpose? Would it be a museum of items crafted by him, would it be a meeting place, ...

I have recently acquired 12 runebooks crafted by Aeric Horn, no merit to me, it was unexpected. I would be prepared to donate those if they were to be put in a public place and perhaps filled with runes to interesting places.

I am sure many people have things which could contribute to the memorial and would be prepared to donate them, but you may have to open up the project if you would accept such offers.

Kind regards