• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Number of Cogs in the Vp

S

Steveo

Okay as a few of you already know I am planning on a solo run for the vp. I just need to know how many cogs are in all. I think its 64 in all but I could be wrong. My concern is gags and how many I have. Thanks to a good group of friends, they let me do the pie round alone and I was sucessful in getting rid of him. The only problem i had was lagging at the bottom of the last ramp where I could not move and he took off like 35 points in no time. I ended leaving with 38 without using any unites. So now its time to prepare for the cog rounds. I will do it after this Friday becasue I would like to have a couple of barnacle bessie cards and maybe some more unites.

S

Squeaker

I have no idea on how many cogs there are. I think I saw it posted somewhere... Anyway, I think you're ready. From what I saw yesterday - the boss battle will be a piece of cake for you. That was great fun to watch! Especially when those of us watching were healing each other after every jump and you're just fine! Funny stuff. Just my opinion. As I learn more, I'll have more than opinions... maybe... I'll only express the better opinions though - mother always taught me when to shut my mouth.... :blushing:

Good luck! I'll be waiting for your success story!

S

Steveo

Sure what time will be good for you? I can do around 9 or 930 est

L

Little Sadie

Is this CFO night? I need to get some bux now but will be ready on 3 toons if needed.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Is this CFO night? I need to get some bux now but will be ready on 3 toons if needed.
This is a duo VP.

But if you want CFO just give me a hollar I am working on getting out of my bean counter suit.

Message me if you need or want a code.