• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] NPC Vendors buying Elven and bone armors

KennyAr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I don't actually know where to ask the question. Hope that it's not off-topic here.

I am just curious, are there any vendors in-game buying elven armors/weapons and bone armors. It's more on RPing. So if there are NPC vendors buying human gears why it seems that no NPC vendors buying elven gears and bone armors.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
Where the NPCs were first set up Elven Armor wasn't even in the game and it might be that Bone can not be cut up where cloth/leather could be and iron could be smelted. Just a guess.
Just let your Imbuer take care of it all or throw it away for points.

KennyAr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Where the NPCs were first set up Elven Armor wasn't even in the game and it might be that Bone can not be cut up where cloth/leather could be and iron could be smelted. Just a guess.
Just let your Imbuer take care of it all or throw it away for points.
I simply think that there should be one in Heartwood for elven gears and one in Umbra (city of necromancers) for the bone armors.