(OT) Now You Can Call Me Old

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
M

Michael Wolf

Although Grandpa would be more appropriate.

Our first Grandchild was born a couple of weeks ago. Zoe, a beautiful healthy little girl, 19" 6.6 Lbs. Here are a few pictures.

C

Crystal Canyon

How beautiful! You must be so proud.

Now, just wait until the first time you hear her say "grandpa"! :)

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 21, 2008
congradulations to you and your family Grampa. Where is my cigar?

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2010
Origin of course!
Congratulations Grampa. What a beautiful bundle of joy. I bet she's already got grampa wrapped around her tiny finger. Enjoy the snuggles and the milestones.

M

Michael Wolf

I bet she's already got grampa wrapped around her tiny finger.

She most certainly does... I was holding her for a couple of hours Sunday and my wife asked if wanted to go out for a cigarette, I just looked up and said "No, I'm good", I typically have a hard time watching a movie because I can't go 2 hours without a cig.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

C

Chaucer of TS

Well, I haven't posted on these forums for quite some time but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't say CONGRATULATIONS GRANDPA!!!!