[Price Check] Now thats realy a Greater Artifact hehe

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Check this out - i think its wonderfull!
Anyone got any idea what this could be worth even as a two hander but with this sick stats?
I know its slow but its my first (almost, damn -100 luck!) clean Greater Artifact hehe

sickdoubleaxe.JPG sickdoubleaxeec.JPG

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 3, 2011
Plunder Island
Congrats. I have no idea of PVP, but I can see some nice applications of PVM... Don´t ask me about its worth, but i really like it!!! :thumbup:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
I dont think it will be a winner at PvP either ;)
I think with Whirlwind and the leeches on it, it might be the "perfect" Sampire wep - but i can be wrong hehe

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 3, 2011
Plunder Island
Yes, that´s what I was thinking, too... Big Leeches, High DI, Drain + Hit Effect + HCI-Boost... a very very nice weapon. Would love to try it on some mobs, hehe

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 3, 2011
Plunder Island
I don´t sorry. But an old-fashioned Dexxer might be enough, no Sammy needed - not?

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 5, 2009
First off, congrats of the clean item, Ron! It's awesome when you get that first one!

I could see this possibly being extremely effective for a Whammy, but not the sampire. If you could wave a magic wand and swap out that mana drain for mana leech every sampire would drool over that thing.

If the changes to stamina leech go through as I think they are going to (and if I'm understanding the changes correctly), that will turn into a 100 SL and 100 LL weapon. Which would be incredible for a Whammy with enough SSI and stamina built into their suit to wield such a weapon.

I'd probably put that one up for a couple weeks and see exactly what the changes bring.

Reactions: Mr. Plod

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
agree with axiam - you would need a decent amount of swing speed on suit to use it, even with 180 stam. the 25 on my suit wouldnt be enough, but 35 might be. Definitly Not a sampire weapon, life leech is useless for a sampire because the 100 percent from vampiric embrace overrides that of weapons (does not stack) lack of mana leech is a biggy. Mana drain is ineffective in short battles, mainly a secondary stat only somewhat useful in long boss fights like exodus. So it would fit a non-sampire type dexter or whammy that could utilize the life leech and not rely on mana leech, with alot of swing speed inc on suit. I would post it here for offers if you wanted to sell, if i put it on a luna vendor and want it to sell id probably put for 25mil. Hope thats helps a bit all around. Nice!

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Txs alot guys, learnd something new!
And this might sound extremely stupid now but WHAT THE HECK's A WHAMMY?!?!?
What skills and...WHY heh?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May 21, 2008
Colorado
Txs alot guys, learnd something new!
And this might sound extremely stupid now but WHAT THE HECK's A WHAMMY?!?!?
What skills and...WHY heh?
It is a wraith form melee warrior that uses Bushido. Mana leech is from the form. Healing is via curse weapon and/or bandages. Perfection and Chiv EOO for damage at max levels. Similar to a sampire but no swamp dragon for damage reduction.

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 5, 2009
It is a wraith form melee warrior that uses Bushido. Mana leech is from the form. Healing is via curse weapon and/or bandages. Perfection and Chiv EOO for damage at max levels. Similar to a sampire but no swamp dragon for damage reduction.

I find it terribly hard to go against anything Obsidian says due to his extensive knowledge in melee combat toons...but there is always a first for everything. Whammy, or Wraith form (with spirit speak) warrior does not have anything to do with bushido. It helps, yes...but far from necessary..

He's 1000000% right about the form and the ability to stay alive via the curse wep spell. In fact, it's probably the easiest way to stay alive in the entire game, but that might be my personal opinion. :)

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May 21, 2008
Colorado
I find it terribly hard to go against anything Obsidian says due to his extensive knowledge in melee combat toons...but there is always a first for everything. Whammy, or Wraith form (with spirit speak) warrior does not have anything to do with bushido. It helps, yes...but far from necessary..

He's 1000000% right about the form and the ability to stay alive via the curse wep spell. In fact, it's probably the easiest way to stay alive in the entire game, but that might be my personal opinion. :)
Well the "ammy" in whammy is derived from Sammy, short for samurai. That is the tie to Bushido.

sterger7

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2003
Honestly I don't see this being very valuable at all :( It's really not a good PVM weapon. Without some sort of slayer, really what would you use it on? Any sampire style char is going to use slayer spefic item, no matter how good those rolls are, that has no bonus damage and therefore you're not going to hit the 3x 3x caps, so a lesser weapon would do more. Unfortunately. I can't speak for the PVP side of it though :(

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 5, 2009
Well the "ammy" in whammy is derived from Sammy, short for samurai. That is the tie to Bushido.

Touche, Sir Obsidian.

While the derivative is spot on, you can't blame me for trying. heh