• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

November Event Schedule

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Confirmed events for the month of November. I'll update as more are posted and provide links to the posts for details.

4th- Skara Brae Tavern Night @ Shattered Skull
7th- Vesper Woodsmen Event Starts
9th- Vesper Woodsmen Event Ends
9th- EM RBG Meeting and Promotion
10th- Trinsic Fishing Competition Starts
10th- EM Investigation: The Case of the Vesper Bank Robbery Starts
11th- Moonglow Great Tame Off (Postponed)
13th- EM Council of Governors Meeting
14th- Umbra Tavern Night @ Skeleton Swill
15th- EM Investigation: The Case of the Vesper Bank Robbery Ends
17th- Trinsic Fishing Competition Ends
17th- Vesper Tavern Night
18th- Moonglow Citizen Meeting
20th- Skara Brae Archery Tournament
24th- EM Surprise
24th- Tavern Night @ Shadow Moore
25th- Vesper Get Together
29th- EM The Lord of Ilshenar

Details for the tavern nights, including location of the featured tavern, are all located in this thread.

Last edited:

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If you could add Skara's Tavern Night to this on the 4th at 8:30 please! Also, going to schedule the archery tournament again sometime this month.. so I'll give you a heads up when that's happening!

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for the bank robbery penciled in, past me had no plans of perpetrating any future bank robbery however current me is considering possibly robbing the bank as I now know somebody else is considering said option. I guess we will have to wait until after the 15th to see if I was able to beat them to the vault or if all was for naught.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
As for the bank robbery penciled in, past me had no plans of perpetrating any future bank robbery however current me is considering possibly robbing the bank as I now know somebody else is considering said option. I guess we will have to wait until after the 15th to see if I was able to beat them to the vault or if all was for naught.
Back off!! LOL :flame:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Mistress, I had no idea that it was you that was behind such an auspicious and daring plan. I will of course banish all thought of a robbery from my unworthy mind.
Shh mayhaps we can work together!