• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nother template help post

Specialshoes

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if someone could post here some thoughts on my temp. I need help.

120 Swords
120 Parry
120 Bushido
110 Tact
90 Heal
90 Anat
70 Chiv

Using faction Rune Beetle, Folded steel, Fey Legs, and Ring of vile.
My other armour has mana increase and or lower mana cost
My bracelet is 11% HCI and DCI, Damage Inc 19, and Lower Mana
Also using Katana with HLD, High Mana leech, Dmg Inc, Hit Lightning, and Hit stamina

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same as any other bushido dexer temp.. Mana vamp and ur screwed... Also, realize your going to be fighting into and out of strongholds.. assuming ur joining for the faction fighting and not just for the items and points. If you fighting in the strong holds your going to be dealing with poison fields and para fields.. No resist is the suck..

But, if your going bushido you might want to take advantage of it and use the 2 best weapons that go with it. Bokuto and No Dachi.. No dachis are dirty...