• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Note slid under the door for Calista to find

Izznet H'unar

Journeyman
*a note scrawled in an unusually sloppy and hurried script obviously full of trauma*

To Calli,
I know times are strained for you, but I do require your aid.
Please find me!!
Izznet

Callista

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
*finding the note, she frowned as she was trying to make finishing touches for tonight's storytelling*

*Sends a pigeon off with a note*

Dear Izznet,

I will look for you tonight before the event. Please let me know where to find you. I hope everything is okay.

Callista

Izznet H'unar

Journeyman
A small bird alights on the edge of the steps at The Knight's Rest. Izznet takes the bird in her hands and removes the note that is attached to its leg. Trying with every fiber of her being to be gentle to the animal she takes the note and releases the bird to the safety of open air.
Anger boiling in her veins Izznet crunches the paper in her hand. Blood oozes from between her fingers as her nails dig into her palm. She is far from 'ok', but decorum must be maintained... for now.