• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Not sure if place to ask...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but, I have an unpicked AoS reward. I was wondering what the going price is and if the demand was out there for these type items. I know that folks love certain items with there name etc on them. Anyone know the going price or if there is a market?

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not know the going price since unpicked AoS rewards do not come up very often. Like most things, it is ultimately worth as much as the person is willing to pay for it.

What shard is it on?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lake Superior. I took an EM item over and sold and was going through old chars there and had an unpicked reward. Looking to get some cash money out of it. No use to me. Thanks for reply as well Kimberly.