• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not sure if lower total skills points matter but....

• Thread starter Sethblackmoore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sethblackmoore

I had 720 skill points maxed on my bard and I was trying to gain up discord. Which happen to be 101.3. And last night I discorded cu sidhe's for about 5 hours and not one gain!!!! So for some reason I decided to drop all my extra garbage points on a soulstone fragment and flush all them. Which brought me down to 531 total and today I've gained over 1.2 so far in about 3 hours. Don't know if it was the game last night or not but I even went as far as to kill myself to check it and still no gains last night!! So if ya get stuck maybe try to soulstone a few unused skills and see if that works.

I

imported_Fran Fury

So sorry for the late reply

I have also heard and tried this myself. It seems to work for me as well and if your able to it is definitely worth trying when you get stuck.

G

This was actually verified by Jeremy a few days ago. Apparently on UO.com there has been this table all along that shows what the GGS is at different skill levels AND different total skill. If you can get under 350 you gain even faster

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
this has been around for a while I had forgotten about it until some one in the tailor forum mentioned it (i forget who now )I really cant make much use of it since i have maxed characters at the moment and most of my stones are full
but this does work