• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not so cozy fireplaces

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
+1 over and over and over again!!!!! I've said this before Furniture needs to face all 4 directions!!!!! PLEASE fix this! Who in the heck only puts stuff on 2 sides of their room anyway! And stop taking shortcuts! With modern computers and all one ought to be able to design things to rotate in all 4 directions and then some.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know what you softbotttoms are goin' on about. I kin cozy up just fine . . .

*laughs* Maybe if you could put a cushion on it :p . Still it is hard to stretch out on a rock! Perhaps put 2 elven chairs together...hmmm

Or maybe the powers that be could let us make west and north facing sofas!! :please:

*smiles*

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definitely need furniture that faces all four directions. That's always annoyed me. I want rustic benches that face north and west as well.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
We need to keep telling them this until they get listen and give us chairs and sofas that face all 4 direction :)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they would just start accepting player art..Id have this done in 8 seconds :) as well as many other things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I was a noob I lived on a 1 tile island that someone sent me to for free. I think I lived there for a couple weeks before I could flag down a passing ship.
I only sent people to the island in the middle of Vesper. Let them attack me or my friend so we could guard whack them and take their stuff. Leave their ghost cussing at us as we recalled out. Then eventually the GMs got tired of the paging and put a teleporter off and ruined my fun.