• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not a 'ive been banned love me' post read on particularly if you are new to uo.

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
friends its not a im innocent post as i know that the people that are precious to me know that.
ok im banned, do i hate uo? no course not, i would still be playing if i could.
i was never short of cash but do remember when i was. my first million took me 2 years. i had some (what i thought) were good ideas but never had the cash to follow them through. which brings me to the point of my post.
i have thought long and hard and i have decided that i loved uo so much i didnt wish to do it harm but do some good. my initial thought was to sell my museum and redistribute the 2bn from that but i have always thought that those things had soul to me trying to get them. anyway i decided to give the cash to someone doing good for uo. hence the Hlp foundation. padraic and others (mim my buddy) do so much good for the community that i will give them the gold. the idea behind it is like the lottery fund, ie if you have an idea apply for funding. i cannnot think of anyone better to look after that cash and use it wisely.
LONG LIVE UO!!

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do i hate uo? no course not, i would still be playing if i could.
It wasn't your main account that got banned was it? It doesn't look like EA are following up on these bans tbh - in fact it would appear that they lost the case file altogether, if there ever *was* a case file, so I don't think you'll have any problems if you want to keep playing.

S

Soulstomp

i am totaly clueless, what is this post about ???? about your innocense or about a lottery you want to start ?, and what about not playing ? they only banned 1 acount , you still have an acount or mayby more acounts , or do you gonna sell all your items in your museum and give the money to help (guild) ? no idea what you are babbling about right now

:lie: :lie:

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to apply for some of the 2bn, I'd use it wisely, only getting the best trinsic *****s and finest Skara Brae ale, I'd buy 100 Crimsons and cut them up to soften my bed and put bountys out on Paidric, Malurt, ELV, CUK, pretty much any do-gooders then probably lose the rest trying to scam people out of gold with the dice game at brit bank. :lick: