• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Nose Helm of the Phoenix

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rescinded. I was just informed the kind of thing this guy does.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As its you..... And we all here love you so much..... I can do you a great deal on one at 400mill, the deal will be done in tram [no trying to guild or party me!] AND we use a broker of MY choice ;)

Which will be flanemmmmbob [ you give me the gold, sorry him the gold! first]..

Thunderz

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I acquired one yesterday for 70 million. That's fine, Omnius...not a problem.

Thunderz,

You fail miserably because the item is blessed, so you cannot steal it.

Furthermore, you should pay attention to the thread which indicates that you should PM me a price --- no one in their right mind would pay that type of price. In addition, you typically only use a broker that both the seller AND buyer agree upon, if there is a mutual interest in the trade.

Just helping you out....because sometimes you need it.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you honestly take my post seriously...!!!?

Lolzzzzzz

I know it cant be stolen but im pretty sure you'v figured a way to steal blessed item :p
If you havent then im disapointed in you oblivion!!!

Thunderz