• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

noob question

L

Lord Urza

Im not sure, I know there was a 20% increase with ML upgrade.
And i know there is a 20% + 7th char slot combo on uocodes.com

Maybe those stack?

G

grandpa otis

asked this ? on house forum and got ans tht 8th anniversary upgrade gave 20% increase???? And I see no where that you can buy tht now, is there a way to still get it.
Asking this because my primary acct has +20% storage but will not accept a +20 code purchased from EA,, yet secondary acct has +40 storage......AND 2nd acct is registered for 8th ann but primary acct isn't.....does this mean that forever and evermore that only the people who were around to buy the 8th age are able to have +40 storage??

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought the 8th Age and it did not come with the +20%. I got the soulstone and Herritage tokens.
9th Age added ML and 20% (because of ML).
I just bought the 7th slot w/ 20% storage and I now show 40% storage and my bank holds more than 125 items (not sure what the max is now).

G

grandpa otis

ok, thx for the replies,, on house forum was told it was 8th anni tht gave the increase and assumed it was true cuz tht fits in with my problem,, if it was indeed the 9th /ML upgrade that gave the 20% then I do have a problem as BOTH accts have tht upgrade,,
anyone else care to inject a view here :)

Maybe there is a problem with the code I got??, I get message it is invalid but have entered it NUMEROUS times,,,how can I tell if an acct has already used a code or it fails for a diff reason?

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All accounts as of last month got the free ML upgrade, hence everyone has the 20% now.
Not sure if clears something too.

G

grandpa otis

You're right Hilde,, thx,, I just logged on to a 3rd acct I haven't used since 02 and it haqs +20% increase on it,,, must be a problem with my code? told you I was a noob :)
thx for info

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In you account management screen it tells you:
Ultima Online Housing and Bank Storage Upgrade | Registered
Then that's the account you applied it to.
AFAIK, I don't think there's way to get the 20% other than ML + the paid increase storage one I just listed (total of 40%).

I hope you didn't enter your code on the wrong account? You can send a trouble ticket otherwise to www.support.ea.com

G

grandpa otis

Holy Crap!!! Told you I was a 10 yr vet NOOB !!! Just pulled up email to double check tht I copied the code down rt, and for the FIRST tiem read the email,, and saw that it was an acct upgrade and had to be entered on UO acct website there naturally, I've been trying to enter it thru the options menu on paperdoll lol, :( Damn !! but it's hard getting old, ole lady always giving me hell for trying to fix/assemble crap without reading instructions lol,,

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ole lady always giving me hell for trying to fix/assemble crap without reading instructions lol,,

My Daddy always told me, "When ALL else fails, Read the directions!"
LOLLOL
:p

G

grandpa otis

My Daddy always told me, "When ALL else fails, Read the directions!"
LOLLOL
:p
I usually read directions bout 3rd time it has to be disassembled to start over or it ends up with 3 legs on bottom and one on top.

Steelfang

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But but but do you have parts left over like I do
*looks at a strange part he has left over from a 68 Fairlane motor rebuild also wonders what happened to the directions he knows he had 41 years ago*

G

grandpa otis

Not me, but had an ex son-in-law tht replaced a transmission in a van and had half a bucket of parts left,,I said "whts this thing?" He says "Ah I think that came out of the steering column somewhere, that piece belongs.....etc, those 3 bolts were for the transmission but I can 't reach way up in back there ,,it didn't need all 21 bolts anyway...........