• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Non-Zero resist when naked

Hi,
Returning after 5 years, with all the new god level armors with imbuing/reforging, i decided to upgrade my armors.

But when I removed all clothing/armor/jewel, my resists are not zero and the worth parts.
The math does not added up anymore for my resists.

Any idea how to fix it ?

Thanks

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If your character has some skill in Resisting Spells you will have non-zero in the resists. My Paladin has 94 Resist and when totally undressed is 36 in all resists.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Resisting Spells skill increases resistances up to 44 in all resistance types while naked...
Also, the resist you get from the skill don't stack with resistances from items.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
also if you have any of the 3 spells that effect your resists on it will mess up your elemental resists when naked.
protection (-14phy), magic reflection (-19/+10/+10/+10/+10) and reactive armor (+16/-5/-5/-5/-5).

also if you have any of the 3 spells that effect your resists on it will mess up your elemental resists when naked.
protection (-14phy), magic reflection (-19/+10/+10/+10/+10) and reactive armor (+16/-5/-5/-5/-5).
Hi Poo, what does it mean? I don't think i have casted any spell on myself.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look on the buff bar. You should see icons to show if the above spells are active.

Protection, reactive armor and magic reflection.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Look on the buff bar. You should see icons to show if the above spells are active.

Protection, reactive armor and magic reflection.
Also, there are those rare times where a char glitched to where a dang spells effects can still be on you even when the buff bar appears clear. At those times ya gotta give the higher ups a holler. But 98 out of 100 times that is not the case.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, there are those rare times where a char glitched to where a dang spells effects can still be on you even when the buff bar appears clear. At those times ya gotta give the higher ups a holler. But 98 out of 100 times that is not the case.
Mostly when that happens, its only the buffbar that is misleading displaying a buff or debuff no longer in effect.