• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Non Replica Tattered "Ancient Mummy Wrappings"

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A guy I know is looking to price "Tattered Ancient Mummy Wrappings" and hasn't been in the rares market before I gave him a very rough estimate but he'd like one that's a bit more accurate.

http://i53.***********/15ydvud.jpg

Here is a picture.

CrazyLemons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If its on Atlantic then I can help.

I looted one off an idoc. Someone here on stratics told me 70-75 mil when i was asking about it. I tried to sell that thing for a month, slowly dropping the price every week or so. Eventually sold for 35 mil... Looks like no one is interested in them anymore with all the replicas. I mean 35 mil isn't bad but its not what they used to go for, thats for sure.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's on Catskills and he wants to sell them he got two from the event it was originally from. Sorry I probably should have said the Shard first.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the problem with it is it was one of the items that was rumored to be heavily duped a while back(hence the reason it became a replica), that made it a item people were pretty gunshy about buying. personnaly i wouldnt pay more then 20 mil for it.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I was told that by someone too which kinda bummed the guy out when I relayed the messege, he'd not played for awhile, he's trying to sell them to get money for a transfer token.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well it might be a hard sell for 35 mil(but try and see what happens, maybe someone here will make a beter offer them me). im moving stuff off that server this weekend, i could do a xfer token and a few mil for it.flight 407 from atlantic to origin with a layover in catskills and napa valley is leaving on sunday .. have a ton of junk i wanted to move from there anyways...then i have move 2 server births from europa to origin after that....funny what you find on a charicter that hasnt been logged in in 2-3 years...

CrazyLemons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd definitely stick it in luna for 35 for a few days before i sold it for 20 or less.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh the leader of the guild I'm in on europa got him to come back since it's a return to britainnia week we're hoping he stays longer.