• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Non-replica Bracers of Alchemical Devastation

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Then you might be mistaken. I've spent a couple Bs this month already.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From my own experience ive never had any issues trading with JDGTR till moment tbh

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From my own experience ive never had any issues trading with JDGTR till moment tbh
Don't you remember what he did before? Maybe LOOK HERE and HERE and you will see. This is mainly why most people won't deal with him and I totally understand why.

Now he is back saying crap like "I've bought 5B worth from blaze & Rick already :) 1 week"

Well JD if you did and you have all this money again then why don't you pay back Nails? Then people would trade with you again. Sounds a bit like BS to me.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I don't even need Rick or Blaze to prove it. Your comments don't matter.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Everyone, please make sure not to insult or attack other posters, It is against the Stratics rules to use personal attacks against other members of the forum.

Thanks.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Hey honey! You're back!

I missed doing business with you lol. You loved my business I remember.
I don't remember doing any business with you, not once. Every transaction was done via Nails Warstein.

Also, if you remember, I told you countless time to stop buying all this $%^#.."You don't need all this stuff!".

Do the right thing and make good on your obligations to Nails.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
well you certainly said lots of thank yous on my ICQ.

But i was happy doing Biz with u

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Anyone sell the real bracers??? Pls ICQ me 999 12 701.

I need 2 pieces. TYTY.

Let's talk some biz!!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Ill sell you 2 for 500m each take it or leave it. :gee:
Thou shall not pass. I pass.

PS

OH, guys, please remember to vote Donald J Trump (R) as your next President! You may think I'm joking, but he's the one to fix the broken country.

This is the only time i wish i was American, to vote DJT.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time you were being a **** someone had to tell you so.

If you want them at 500m each you can go head and icq me, if not dont bother icqing :gee:

P.S.

Donald sucks balls, you want to make some enemies, want a couple world wars, VOTE DONALD!!... Oh yes god knows he'll fix the economy, while the war is happening thats a good trade off

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Donald sucks balls, you want to make some enemies, want a couple world wars, VOTE DONALD!!... Oh yes god knows he'll fix the economy, while the war is happening thats a good trade off
He's more acceptable than any Democrat.