• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Non Active Guild Abvs/Names

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the shortage of good guild abvs/names avalible to ACTIVE ACCOUNT players, i think that ppl whose accounts are no longer active or have been banned etc, their guild should also DECAY like their homes do when it is non active, making the guild abv/names avalible again to those ppl who do pay for their subscriptions..

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I'd prefer to see is the guildstone passing down to the next highest ranked player if the leader went away, otherwise folks can lose guilds simply because the GM is inactive.

Though I'm in two minds about this, because I wouldn't like to see a guild fall into the wrong hands and, for example try to pretend they were the old guild to get into a RP group and do some PKing. It wouldn't be the first time that kind of thing has happened unfortunately.

Wenchy

O

Out of Date

I would only agree if there was also a second option where you could pay slightly more for an abbrevation that did not decay. I've got several accounts with characters holding some (in my oppinion) nifty abbrevations. I don't think it's fair that I should have to 'refresh' them. I've used several of them on occation and I still expect to find situations where I will use more of them.

Just be more creative ;)

I've also had luck in buying guild names and abbrevations from other (inactive) users.
Just banksit long enough. eventually someone will come along who know someone who know someone...

Banned accounts however; agree =)