• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] No Reserve Rares Auction! Ends TODAY @ 9pm EST

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is why this format of bidding is stupid. You lose because you have a real life and can't babysit a computer when the kids have to go to bed. oh well, whatever.

/rant.

whoever won 8, I'll pay you 150 mil for it.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
13 and 14 remain open. For those that won- (check the Original Post) you can PM or ICQ me for pickup asap.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is why this format of bidding is stupid. You lose because you have a real life and can't babysit a computer when the kids have to go to bed. oh well, whatever.

/rant.

whoever won 8, I'll pay you 150 mil for it.
I think you take a chance when you don't throw your best bids out there for something you really want. I have run lots of auctions, people tend to get the best deals this way and that's why I like it. No greed.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction over! Congratulations to all the winners. Please PM or ICQ for pickup.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you take a chance when you don't throw your best bids out there for something you really want. I have run lots of auctions, people tend to get the best deals this way and that's why I like it. No greed.
It's no worries, just bought them for 175mil from the guy who outbid me. So all is right in the world.

It's hard to throw out "your best" though when prices are all over the map =p

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's no worries, just bought them for 175mil from the guy who outbid me. So all is right in the world.

It's hard to throw out "your best" though when prices are all over the map =p
Nice! Well I have the other two items you won and I'm standing in Luna 2nd Floor, on The Collector. Come pay me too lol