• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] No Reserve HUGE Auction!!!

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. I bid 17m first I think, before other bid of 17
73. 400k
74. I bid 300k first I think
75. 400k
76. 400k
77. 400k

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think the 10 minute rule might have broke on #1 already, but not sure.

1. 20m if the rule did not
73. 600k
74. 500k
75. 600k
76. 600k
77. 600k

Last edited:

atlantic_MadnesS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am trying my best to keep up with these bids, if there is ANY confusion or dispute I will revert to the decision of taking a bid over rejecting it. I have had no chance to go back and time check any bids yet so until I can catch up, I am taking all bids.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All good Murc ty, it was 17 I believe. Was hoping to not have to pay 20 for that thing, the last one I got for really cheap, 12m only maybe... :p

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I am trying my best to keep up with these bids, if there is ANY confusion or dispute I will revert to the decision of taking a bid over rejecting it. I have had no chance to go back and time check any bids yet so until I can catch up, I am taking all bids.
Even bids that don't align with the initial rules set forth for the auction and bidding amounts?

Because I saw Murc bid 2.7m, which the rules state 500k increments from 2-5m, so I didn't even bother outbidding him since I had the 2.5m

atlantic_MadnesS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Even bids that don't align with the initial rules set forth for the auction and bidding amounts?

Because I saw Murc bid 2.7m, which the rules state 500k increments from 2-5m, so I didn't even bother outbidding him since I had the 2.5m
Good call, I didn't catch it. Which Item?

AntiquarianNuja

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
thats rediculous. all these different time zones for different auctions... one time zone needs to be used to avoid confusion. I stalked this auction for a week and now someone that comes in last ten minutes gets it. Lame.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FROM ICQ
Me: Actually, I think I won with 17m... I dunno, sorry, I'm out of this auction friend. I should have won with 17... that was WAAAAAAAAY before the PROXY bidder ever bid, he bid after Me and Merc (the other 2 bidders) bid 20, and Merc admitted he lost to me by the 10 minute rule. There was no question.
If I cannot get that for 17m...

Turk:
the proxy bid messaged me 2 hrs ago and told me to go to 21 for him

i updated the main list by 1m every time someone else bid, but ill give it to you at 22

Me:
ahhh, so it is like you're bid kind of
I see

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Turk
it was me posting it for a euro guy who had to go to bed

Turk
but you got your 22 in, in time and he told me to stop at 21 so youre all good

Me:
no thanks

atlantic_MadnesS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Turk
it was me posting it for a euro guy who had to go to bed

Turk
but you got your 22 in, in time and he told me to stop at 21 so youre all good

Me:
no thanks

can do proxy for me till 21 mil max please? i will most likely be in bed at your end time.

thx

Finley Grant, Governor of Yew, Drachenfels
Owner of "Sosaria Suits & Swords" find us at
23°49´S 39°47´W Trammel, DF

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just so happened me and Merc made it to 20m.... wow. Coincidental...? Doubtful

First the bid was at 17m 1 hour ago... so the proxy must have just went to bed huh? Think about it...... I'm not even going to go secondly and thirdly because everyone already gets it.

I walk away from stuff like this, peace partner.