• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NO News Reporter?

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sadden, that this Shard Has no one who is willing to be a news reporter...
Sonoma Used to have such a great community in regards to these things...
Thoughts?

S

Salty Pete

I'd be willing. I have done it in the past. It is a thankless job but it does add something to the community.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go for it, something to do, it crosses my mind daily to apply but i am not in a posiotn yet o do such a task, but i hope to soon be hehe.
Not quiet sure how you apply there is a post some where on how to do it.
You would have to get in good with Queen Mum for Weddings, Not sure what other Guild are event/News active, Maybe PAS,SAL,HELP,TI,MOFO,COP,ZOG Just a few i know are at least active in regards to, i see them now and then. Seek out the events as no one really posts about them any more ButMUM & You will prob have to egg on a few guilds to do events to get some news.

Or IMO this would be best, Go out and Just report about Things you come across in your daily Travels.And if you come across a wedding or a Dungon Crwls then its a bonus Fel & Tram Side.
I personly Enjoy news from all aspects, IE PAS Was doing a hrrower and COP AND MOFO crashed it and drug the whole thing to the YMCA Where MUM was doing a Wedding....ECT
All we get is the few Posts about how there is one, then maybe a little news about how it went, I Live Sonoma and need more of a fix lol

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure where the old post went or even if it is still applicable. If you interested in being a reporter you can send an email to:

[email protected]

I'm sure they have an application or something for you to fill out.

Q