• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

no negativity

M

morgawr68

think of the person or group of people you hate the most and say something good about them.

for me its SUPR . but they do work well together.

S

SUPRsalad

M, hands down.
But the shard would be utterly dead without them.

M

morgawr68

have to say it used to be FL but we all know thats over. and they had good spawn work.

M

MasterP

eggy...but his pet is buff and turbo is pushing like 37lbs of boost!!!!!!

B

Balian of Asgard

hate pvp tamers
love to fight them 1 v 2 tho
and love it when they crash

S

suprshadow

Hate ganks, but i guess when you cant pvp do what you can to win! cause if i sucked at pvp i would to :D

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll do one.

Saginor: It's all about the game, I hardly ever see her step over that line from gaming to reality ... even in Teamspeak, and that is something I have always admired about her... It's rare.
Hell, even I can't do that sometimes... I tried and tried, but found out it was pointless... People just give too much ammo. I will never insult the way a person looks though. Maybe the way they live their lives... I'll never attack looks... That's just way over the line IMO. Not everyone can look like my wife.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baron/Oogie/Garbgoyle/Onyx Blackstone.. whichever. Thanks for the 'Blackthorn's snowglobe' for 2gp.. Love the prices man!

Onyx Blackstone.. kind of a double standard? An onyx is a stone that is black in color.. so why add 'Blackstone' after it?

Its like saying Rio Grande River..

PM me if you want the globe back.. Itll cost you a lil more than 2gp though.. maybe 4gp?

S

suprshadow

:gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Baron/Oogie/Garbgoyle/Onyx Blackstone.. whichever. Thanks for the 'Blackthorn's snowglobe' for 2gp.. Love the prices man!

Onyx Blackstone.. kind of a double standard? An onyx is a stone that is black in color.. so why add 'Blackstone' after it?

Its like saying Rio Grande River..

PM me if you want the globe back.. Itll cost you a lil more than 2gp though.. maybe 4gp?
Thnx for shopping my vendor..

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate Baron, but he's a good speed hacker.

I dislike Haginor but god damn if her dog archer isn't a pesky little ****.

I hate Sargon, but man if that guy can't trick you by going "1v1?" and then ganking you.

I hate Pinsk because he smells like a fruit roll up, but he puts out some decent weapons.

S

SUPRsalad

Yeah Ill do another,

Sargon can be a punk, but when he gives you his word on a 'no gank' so you can have a square duel with one of his boys, its for real. Despite all his other issues that we all know well, the guy can pvp like nobody's business...

ps, they didn't even loot my body when i lost the duel to Chushingura. NOT steelnuts Chush, but some other guy that cycles his spells so well, i couldn't even win chugging/eating apples.. who the hell is this guy, anyway??

R

Rand Al

Yeah Ill do another,

Sargon can be a punk, but when he gives you his word on a 'no gank' so you can have a square duel with one of his boys, its for real. Despite all his other issues that we all know well, the guy can pvp like nobody's business...

ps, they didn't even loot my body when i lost the duel to Chushingura. NOT steelnuts Chush, but some other guy that cycles his spells so well, i couldn't even win chugging/eating apples.. who the hell is this guy, anyway??
its Orion he is probably the best duelist here right now so if you get in a 1vs1 with him mage on mage there is a good chance you are going to die

S

suprshadow

Yeah Ill do another,

thats not true at all, i have been sucked into a "1v1" to find myself running from a 6v1 gank before.