• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No effect on chest spawn?

Jimmy Pop

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I helped a friend with a t-map and was able to disco the (Guardian)s without problem, but when regular chest spawn popped up I got the "A song of discord would have no effect on that". Even the lowly Titan that popped up.

I tried GM instruments and Super Slayers, but same message each attempt.

Anyone else notice this?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that would definatlly suck.

maybe its just peace??

did you sent in a bug request thingy?

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's like this on test center. None of the barding skills worked on an ogre lord when I tried it.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean Bards cannot play the game any longer if it comes to Treasure Maps ?

Uhu ?

If this is not a bug but an intended feature that's not fun at all.........

Considering that aside from a few new items, which will no longer be new after a few weeks of playing the new publish (but Bards will still no longer be able to play with them...) and that the loot is still referred to as "junk" by those I have been reading tested the new Maps, what we are getting is way not worth what we were taken away.

So. basically my conclusion about these changes to Treasure Maps is that, while before Bards could enjoy doing them, they no longer can now.

This is not really a publish that adds anything, IMHO, it takes away a lot more than what it adds and so, it is, as I see it, a negative addition, not a positive one.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that is strange, cause the mobs should be no different then the ordinary ones, when it comes to the code.

so why would the barding not work on them.

definatlly sounds like some kinda bug.

id imagine that when they changed it so that you couldnt tame the spawned critters they messed something up with the barding as well.

id post a bug in the bug forum but im not in game this week to test it myself.

so if one of you who tested could post it in the bug forum (test forum) that would rock.

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really really hope this is a bug...

Going to keep looking at this.

Jimmy Pop

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Poo may have hit the nail on the head. They turned the "tame switch" to off and may have hit the "bard switch" by mistake at the same time.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't last thru publish to prodo shards

I have had no problem provoking and of the guardians or the spawned critters. Since I don't have peace or disco on while t hunting I don't know about them but since I can provo them seems to reason i can use the rest of the barding skilz on the also.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
this was a problem that was fixed with the last pub.