• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

~NME Public Event Tonight April 22nd!!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
After tonight's EM event, NME is holding a small event of our own.

We have stocked an 18x18 house (in Trammel!) with fun items and plan on dropping this house tonight after the EM event.
We will be gating to the location from the EM event hall and Luna bank before we drop it so that everyone has a chance to grab some items.
We have individually locked down close to 300 roses for you all to snatch up along with lots of other items and checks, deeds, rewards and more.

We hope this will be a fun event for folks. Nothing to do with PvP no smack talk involved, just some fun for the shard we call home.

Hope to see you there!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm not sure what time the event is but if I'm on Ill try to make it and check it out :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thanks for the fun!
Here's the few screenshots I got. (I crashed when the house fell LOL)

Hope you see yourself in at least one!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welp I missed it but at least i got to do the harbringers :) Hate those things :( lol

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Haha Ya we were gonna lock down 5 crystals in the house but we were afraid some people might summon them to get people killed (One person did actually bring their own) so we saved them until after and spawned them for whoever wanted.
Fun night for everyone I think.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thank you for this event :) Wish I could have been there longer then 2 seconds lol. Very nice idea!

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh guys and gals, it was a BLAST! I think I had more fun setting the house up and going thru and donating stuff than people did picking stuff up...

Unfortunately it was a bittersweet event, as the house was my fathers old auction house, and marked the end of his playing for good.

Repoman (my father and I's RL friend) showed up after the drop and the mayhem and just stood there for a few minutes in awe.. I dont think he was ready for it to be done either..

Such is life so they say...

Again, I hope everyone had fun, and managed to atleast take a little piece of the "Injun Joe" legacy with them.

Thanks to all of my guildies and B^L for donating gold and items to help beef up the event.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice job! I missed both the EM event and this one. Seems I have alot to do these days!

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh guys and gals, it was a BLAST! I think I had more fun setting the house up and going thru and donating stuff than people did picking stuff up...

Unfortunately it was a bittersweet event, as the house was my fathers old auction house, and marked the end of his playing for good.

Repoman (my father and I's RL friend) showed up after the drop and the mayhem and just stood there for a few minutes in awe.. I dont think he was ready for it to be done either..

Such is life so they say...

Again, I hope everyone had fun, and managed to atleast take a little piece of the "Injun Joe" legacy with them.

Thanks to all of my guildies and B^L for donating gold and items to help beef up the event.

Yep, I am sorry to hear that Injun isn't playing anymore. I remember those auctions as I had helped run a few of them, which was why I was surprised when I saw the place getting prepped for removal. Good ole times. If you see Injun, tell him I said hi.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha Ya we were gonna lock down 5 crystals in the house but we were afraid some people might summon them to get people killed (One person did actually bring their own) so we saved them until after and spawned them for whoever wanted.
Fun night for everyone I think.

My preface: Ok, I did a search on UOguide.com I did a search on UO.stratics.com and I couldn't find any thing on the "harbringers". So, apparently I missed something. Can any one get me a link or something to tell me what they are?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My preface: Ok, I did a search on UOguide.com I did a search on UO.stratics.com and I couldn't find any thing on the "harbringers". So, apparently I missed something. Can any one get me a link or something to tell me what they are?
They're summoned by using a yellow crystal obtained from this past Halloween's event.

I couldn't find the info on Stratics, but I'm sure it's someplace.
Here's what UO guide had. http://www.uoguide.com/Harbinger