• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NIXD and NIXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wulfgar

NIXD (CoM) has 86 faction points and NIXT(TB) has 61 faction points. So how would the guilds ever been started to give any other guild a bad name. It was REBORN to pvp and do factions. Its that simple.

N

NewThunder

Doesnt killing each other simply to get faction points get boring?

W

Wulfgar

Doesnt killing each other simply to get faction points get boring?
no we have lost alot of points from decay. We have gained most of our points from DP, OF, KOVF. I dont think i have gained a point since KOVF and DP made a new shard record and had to guard the sigs for 7 solid days. We did not want to keep them since there was only 3 of us on at the same time. Sha Sha had 68 points and is now down to like 61from decay. :next:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But still, killing your chars in CoM is kinda lame if your in TB...but lol, what am I talking about both of those guilds are trashy and so are you Wulfgar...never seen someone so bad at pvp, talk so much trash.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no we have lost alot of points from decay. We have gained most of our points from DP, OF, KOVF. I dont think i have gained a point since KOVF and DP made a new shard record and had to guard the sigs for 7 solid days. We did not want to keep them since there was only 3 of us on at the same time. Sha Sha had 68 points and is now down to like 61from decay. :next:
You've not gotten any points from OF due to us leaving faction for a break. OF completely wrecked you guys. But after holding sigils for about two months the **** gets old, and boring. Trust me, when we come back we will take all of your points again. So enjoy it while you can!

Heck half of us are on vacation anyway, so playing UO is out of the question right now.

Back to Vacation!

W

Wulfgar

You've not gotten any points from OF due to us leaving faction for a break. OF completely wrecked you guys. But after holding sigils for about two months the **** gets old, and boring. Trust me, when we come back we will take all of your points again. So enjoy it while you can!

Heck half of us are on vacation anyway, so playing UO is out of the question right now.

Back to Vacation!
For the 2 months(yea right) that you so called held the sigs most of us where either on vacation moving from one state to another or could care less about them. the fact you had inside info could have had a LARG part in your so called SUCKses. LOL oh well as john cena would say you wants some COME GET SOME lol man you are so funny

W

Wulfgar

But still, killing your chars in CoM is kinda lame if your in TB...but lol, what am I talking about both of those guilds are trashy and so are you Wulfgar...never seen someone so bad at pvp, talk so much trash.
that maybe but atleast i keep getting back up and trying lol and if we where killing our CoM chars then we would have no points in TB dumb a** and vice versa you lame tard

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that maybe but atleast i keep getting back up and trying lol and if we where killing our CoM chars then we would have no points in TB dumb a** and vice versa you lame tard

Ouch...:cursing:

P

Pennywise

NIXD (CoM) has 86 faction points and NIXT(TB) has 61 faction points. So how would the guilds ever been started to give any other guild a bad name. It was REBORN to pvp and do factions. Its that simple.

G-g-g-guilds deez days s-s-s-seem to sprout up like weeds in meez garden. And fade j-j-j-just as fast.

Just meez two cents.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seems to be a rather rapid turnover lately, yes

Penny, put straw down between the rows, helps a lot, and looks so much better than that black plastic people seem to love...

P

Pennywise

seems to be a rather rapid turnover lately, yes

Penny, put straw down between the rows, helps a lot, and looks so much better than that black plastic people seem to love...
M-m-m-madame, I don't seem to understands. F-f-f-forgive me for my illiterance. B-b-b-b-but could jas makes it plainer fer meez.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the weeds, straw keeps the weeds down

unless ya need something to let go off some frustration on... then let the little buggers get about a foot high and go do battle with them :p

P

Pennywise

the weeds, straw keeps the weeds down

unless ya need something to let go off some frustration on... then let the little buggers get about a foot high and go do battle with them :p
Pfffffffft-HaaaaaaHaaaaaaa!

Woman's yeez got meez at meez own damn games. Now I gets it.

And in actually my sweet fellow gardening spirit, I will look into this.

Hey, what happened to me lisp and stutter....*winks*

Status
Not open for further replies.