• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ninjitsu

Edward_SP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know a good way of training ninjitsu? I'm at 63.4 right now. I've heard to use focus attack at this point, what's the process for training with focus attack especially if I have no combat related skills? Furthermore, can you gain ninja with focus attack on mirrored images?

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know a good way of training ninjitsu? I'm at 63.4 right now. I've heard to use focus attack at this point, what's the process for training with focus attack especially if I have no combat related skills? Furthermore, can you gain ninja with focus attack on mirrored images?
Last time I trained Ninjitsu I was able to go from 0.0 - 120.0 by only using animal form, mirror image, shadow jump, and deathstrike. Shadow Jump should get you all the way to low 90's.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah with RoT, it's just as miserable a skill as anything else.

Edward_SP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time I trained Ninjitsu I was able to go from 0.0 - 120.0 by only using animal form, mirror image, shadow jump, and deathstrike. Shadow Jump should get you all the way to low 90's.
Yea, I don't think you can gain on animal form anymore after a certain point, no matter which animal you turn into. When are you coming back to UO Chad?

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, I don't think you can gain on animal form anymore after a certain point, no matter which animal you turn into. When are you coming back to UO Chad?
I think I'm done for good. (Even though I've quit like 5 times over the past 10 years.) Just no time anymore. But I still upkeep the website these days. I also still support anyone wants to start up their own THIEF guilds on any of the shards. I think Nexus is still on Chessy and Tony Emerald and Blind Man are still on Atlantic. If someone else wants to start it back up on Siege, I say go for it.

And yeah, I think on Siege you need ninjitsu skill jewels in the beginning because you can't buy skill from npcs.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think Nexus is still on Chessy and Tony Emerald and Blind Man are still on Atlantic.

Tony left Atlantic for Europa, but last I heard he had a new baby and was taking a UO vacation of an undefined length.... I'm still on Chessy and pop over to Siege on the rare occasion. Dunno who all is where anymore honestly.

Edward_SP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I'm done for good. (Even though I've quit like 5 times over the past 10 years.) Just no time anymore. But I still upkeep the website these days. I also still support anyone wants to start up their own THIEF guilds on any of the shards. I think Nexus is still on Chessy and Tony Emerald and Blind Man are still on Atlantic. If someone else wants to start it back up on Siege, I say go for it.

And yeah, I think on Siege you need ninjitsu skill jewels in the beginning because you can't buy skill from npcs.
I was in your guild a while back, but I took a break from UO. I come back and everyone's gone. I started my own thief guild. Except, now there's like 3 or 4 thief guilds on Siege and there's no thieves. Me, SMuRFY and NightStalker are, I think, the only active Siege thieves right now.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol raptor was the one who requested I visit siege... He'll be proud to know I executed a classic disarm theft.

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in your guild a while back, but I took a break from UO. I come back and everyone's gone. I started my own thief guild. Except, now there's like 3 or 4 thief guilds on Siege and there's no thieves. Me, SMuRFY and NightStalker are, I think, the only active Siege thieves right now.
Yeah, I thought that might be you:
http://uothief.com/nonchad/category_edward.html

(I remember every name, but you never know on stratics sometimes.) :thumbsup: