• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] ninjitsu not gaining at 57.5

L

lunafraggle

i have been casting mirror image for 4hrs and have not gained at all except my .1 ggs. i am in my house casting, do i need to be in a public area? should i be casting somting else? or are the gains just really reall slow? please help, this is slower gains then taming!:yell:

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have been casting mirror image for 4hrs and have not gained at all except my .1 ggs. i am in my house casting, do i need to be in a public area? should i be casting somting else? or are the gains just really reall slow? please help, this is slower gains then taming!:yell:
Ninjitsu should still be gaining relatively fast from what I recall. Did you check your skillpoints to see if you can still gain? Other than that, soul frag off what you can as far as skills go when working ninjitsu. Try to have the LEAST amount of skill points possible TOTAL...while working ninjitsu. The gains will be faster.

You should gain relatively fast until hitting 85? or so.

L

lunafraggle

i have 544 total skill points so still have lots to go so thats not it, its still not gaining, not even another gg so not sure what the heck is going on. im lost at to what to try i guess ill go to another location and see if that helps

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its time to do shadow jump. That will take you up.
Good call, yes I forgot about that. Do Shadow jump till 85ish? Then go and go Death strike over and over and over...hey, did I mention...over? Do it until you are just plain sick of it. Lynk and Kellgory have the best posted methods.