• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ninja Skill Gain Help

R

Razzputon

So i read about using a horse to gain Ninja. I tried the suggestion below but I am unable to get any skill gains at all.

<font color="red">You have to be in trammel and be NOT in a guild.
Then you take yourself a horse or a rabbit and get on a boat.
Make an assist macro:
wait till mana is 20 or more...
Cast Spell - focus attack
say "all kill"
target self
pause 2500

Every time you hit your macro key the special skill gets activated and your pet will attack you and you hit it (while sailing you need this because you lost the animal as attacker and don't fight any more).
While you do this in trammel you don't make damage on the pet and you can gain on him by hitting him with the special moves.</font>

Also, can you use a golem to raise ninja?

Any help would be appreciated. Playing regual play on a ninja for skill gain takes forever (as most already know) I'm just wondering if there is a known good training method to gain skill also

<font color="purple">I can only pray that someone will help me in my time of need!</font>

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

Thats sort of right, what ya need to do is...

Unguilded, in tram. I think you have to be out of guard zone too (I do it in my house)... you don't need a boat. Tell the pet to kill you and just toggle your focus attack macro... oh and equip all the mana regen you can (&amp; lich form if you can)

It also depends on what your skill level is, since they lowered the minimum skill for focus attack there seems to be a range where this won't gain you (&amp; only shadow jump will) but if your training it on a non stealther just put jewlery on so your over the minimum skill for death strike (tells ya in the book) and you'll gain from that on the horse/cat in exactly the same way.

Oh and if your human you can equip a boomstick for extra 3 mr and still hit a horse/cat with the joat.

R

Razzputon

I got a reply from God! My wife is going to be so jealous.

That's what it was. As soon as I used Death Strike I started getting gains.

P.S. I edited my post above to more fit a reply from God.

P.S.S. Seriously Thanks bunches =)