• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ninja MACRO HELP!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Alright I'm trying very hard to use the new client now that I have a PC capable.. But I'm a bit out of my element when it comes to some macro's...

Alright is there a way to tell the EC to make a macro to turn me into various forms.... Dog form, Frog form.... etc? How do I do it?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ok If I remember right it cant be done due to having to make a menu selection! I had tried this several months ago and it could not be done then! I have sense stoned of the skill!
I have some things going on today with family but tonight if I get time I will try it again and see what I can come up with but for now I would say the answer is no!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You can do it with CC and UOA, but it sounds like you're pretty set on using EC.

I wonder if some of those command script folks know how to do it in EC...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well I just messed around with it on TC1 and it does not look like it can be done !
unless there is a command script or some special mod I dont believe its possible!
I am sure a couple of moders will be along some time today and hopefully answer for sure!

D

Der Rock

Alright I'm trying very hard to use the new client now that I have a PC capable.. But I'm a bit out of my element when it comes to some macro's...

Alright is there a way to tell the EC to make a macro to turn me into various forms.... Dog form, Frog form.... etc? How do I do it?
the "trick" with the ninja form macro is, moving ;)
simply move if you use the macro and it will transform you in the last used form ;)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't care to use the last form..... What I want is a macro for each.... one for Dog form, one for Frog form......

IT's BS that this can be done in the CC with UOAssist ..... I know I've done it... but it can not be done in the EC.

This needs FIXED! And while we are at it fix it for Polymorph too....

F

Fink

All the gumps need to be accessible by Command scripts (and for Gott's sake can we PLEASE not have 15yo graphics on them?)

I'm sure there's some official argument against gump macros but restricting the Enhanced Client to be less accessible than the Classic Client is literally ********. Either enhance EC or lance UO:Ass-cyst. Didn't EC macro delays just get a massive nerf in the interest of equity between the clients?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well I can't figure out how to put the Egg Bombs in the bar either..... when I put them up in the bar it "grays" them out..... don't know what's up with that but I can't figure out how to make a macro to use them.

And I think it's NOT cool that in the 2d client with UO Assist you can make macro's to change to whatever form you desire...

But in the EC you can not...... to me this is an unfair advantage 2d has over the EC (for once).... but it's not cool at all and needs fixed...

But anyone knowing how to fix the egg bomb problem let me know.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am not able to get in game but make sure they are in your main pack thats usually the problem if they are greyed out! that or try opening the container they are in!