• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ninja belts and shurikens

M

mr crabs

is there a way u can add a feature to load a ninja belt so they can be stacked to poision then. u have to right click on the belt and pick load ninja belt with each shuriken till u get it full then unload it so u can poision them in a stack.

M

mr crabs

dam u da man pincos. fricken ea should hire u to work for em :}

M

mr crabs

edit from above just tried it with a stack of 10 shurikens in back pack did not work, tryed with 10 indivudal ones did not work, both tests were with the belt and shurkins in main pack

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
edit from above just tried it with a stack of 10 shurikens in back pack did not work, tryed with 10 indivudal ones did not work, both tests were with the belt and shurkins in main pack
you must have the paperdoll open too...

M

mr crabs

tryed again made sure p doll was open , tryed with legacy back pack and the enhanced backpack, still nothing,
do u have to be wearing the belt? as i am a gargoyel and cannot wear the belt but can still use the shurkins in the belt from backpack.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tryed again made sure p doll was open , tryed with legacy back pack and the enhanced backpack, still nothing,
do u have to be wearing the belt? as i am a gargoyel and cannot wear the belt but can still use the shurkins in the belt from backpack.
the belt must be equipped... maybe I can find a way to target the default belt in the future...