• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Niki Visits Toontown

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Everyone,

I stopped into TT yesterday and completed my boss suit on Loopy Pinky Purpleberry. I even got to do a CEO. Woot! I also did a few CFO's it was nice to find I still remember how to crane. :D

I have a question tho, I didnt resubscribe, all I did was reinstall the game. I was allowed everywhere and all my toons were visible to log into. Did reinstalling also resubscribe me? I'm not against this I figured I would stop in from time to time and work boss, but since I didnt make any subscription selection I dont know what will happen on my bank acct. In fact I'm not sure they have my current info.

Anyone know?

Oh well now I only have access to 2 toons so I guess it was a one day thing soooooo nevermind lol.

But another question, whats the deal with nametags?

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks :) They sure are but is it just random what one you get or is there a way to change it?

Also anyone have a river sitter that can add me?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You get them in your cattlelogs to purchase.

:heart: Niki

Just when I give up and X you for someone else, you always come back! I'll be around sometime tonight to do a middle 6, maybe I'll see you :p

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:heart: Trishypoo! :)

Yeah I saw it in the cattelog but I dont get how people have different ones. *shrugs*

So which one of you X'd which one of me? lol I saw most of you still on Loopy and Abra's list or it could be that I've forgotten how many of you there are. *nods*

Poke me on YIM when your on and if I'm free I'll come see ya, Abra has a few more pieces to get of her suit.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Loopy deleted Abra. I don't think my Loopy has had your Loopy for quite a while. I never play anyone but Loopy and occasionally the horse. I started getting McBurp's parts but never finished. I'll give you a poke ;)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woohoo!

I gotta pop on sometime this afternoon and get my stock for tonight. I usually do that on Weds but last night was pure chaos.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great I'll be there if I'm not working.

Oh and I just want to say.....I hate glitchers! *smacks them around some*

Mavric

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy Niki
I still play every now and then, lol. My duck still doesn't have his boss suit, but I'll get around to it some day. I just never get in a hurry.

Mavric

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you help me?

I need some BBHQ buddies, anyone here that can add me for that? My toon is 130 laff and maxed in the other HQ's so if you need help with the others in exchange I'd be happy to.

Please anyone??

L

Little Sadie

I have been living in BBHQ the past few weeks. The toon I'm working is only 109 laff though and not maxed in any HQs. Actually she is 112 laff but I am not doing the battles yet to get those 3 laff. LOL! She will be a BC after two more CEOs. If you want to add her send me a code.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What time do you usually play?

LD is almost always in CGC -- because I hate doing DA and because my options seem to be stuck at 23300.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont get on in the week too ofter due to my RL work schedule but I do try to play on weekends at least get one or two CEOs in while I work up my suit. PM me a code and we can help each other out. :)