• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Nihilum

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
La Quintrala, The Royal Guard of Minoc, when you knocked on my castle doors at such an odd hour, I feared the worst. I cannot explain the joy and happiness I have that we have found our Nihilum! Thank you again or you great report, your great job, and your strength and will power to continue searching all over the lands to find answers to these mysterious crimes that keep happening in our peaceful mining town.
After many hours traveling with Sir Gregory to look at evidence -- myself and Resiew-Dub headed off finding more and more clues. We were up til the early hours of the morning running down clues, and investigating all sides of the realm to bring answers. As my Royal Guard said, we will have a report out hopefully in the next few days about our discoveries.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Was wondering if anyone had any information on the dead person (Malabelle) La Quintrala found on the eastern coast the other day?

upload_2016-7-27_13-46-57.png

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron