• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nightsight from elves broken with latest patch?

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lights just went out in my home as i was on one of my elves. dont think this is intended ;-)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it's been sketchy for a long time now, but with this publish I agree, it is downright broken.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yup, lights went out for me earlier. Was strange being an elf, alone in the dark .......*boo*

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The nightsight earrings have been broken like that for years, but I guess it spread to elves to now. *sigh* the game has such strange glitches.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nightsight with elves has been broken for a long long time...change sub server fix it. Or, you can always use thoose ear rings with nightsight - and it permanently fix it.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just entered Destard, Deceit and then Despise with one of my elves, wearing nothing that added night sight. The dungeons seemed illuminated, so I don't know if it's something about the patch, or what's an existing bug. Crossing certain boundaries (not server lines) tends to render elves' sight no better than humans'. Why, I don't know, but my elves carry Nocturne Earrings for this reason.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nightsight had been broken for me on my elves only at Primeval Lich and Abyssal Infernal. That it happens at home is new to me.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nightsight with elves has been broken for a long long time...change sub server fix it. Or, you can always use thoose ear rings with nightsight - and it permanently fix it.
Sorry to say but no it doesn't, the ear rings don't even fix it, at least for me they sure didn't. Every time my elf fisherman crosses the server line on his ship to Vesper waters, it gets dark, has to recall to Malas to fix it and sometimes it doesn't work and just gets dark again after he gets back on the boat - and it happens whether or not he is wearing the nocturne earrings.

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it would be nice if it were alwayslight :)