• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nightshades house goes bye bye

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GSE and Co. Gets a full house full of armour and arties.

My question is, why didn't pvm try to protect their own guildmembers house? Nightshade logged on after his house had been dry looted. Poor fella.

DANCING BROCCOLI :danceb::danceb::danceb:

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welp that's a shame. Wasn't me! I was at work :)

So what's the story? If he's one of those pay once every few months people, then I'm not feelin sorry for him...I pay for every month even when computer-LESS. Only when the credit card expired same time the comp blew up type of excuse would make me give anything back besides a few labelled momentos and soulstones.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was there, stealthing around. My question is why can't a bunch of reds and pvpers sniff out one stealther (I wasn't the only one either) and kill them? I even recalled out in front of you guys with 0/0 casting. CMON GUYS! Where is the challenge? :p

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was there, stealthing around. My question is why can't a bunch of reds and pvpers sniff out one stealther (I wasn't the only one either) and kill them? I even recalled out in front of you guys with 0/0 casting. CMON GUYS! Where is the challenge? :p
well honestly, we had this conversation in our vent. we pvpers as u called us feel that anoyone who plays a stealther is garbage. And quite frankly. we didn't need to kill you I alone got 200 pieces of armor to be uinravled for imbuing, a jackals collar, snakeskin boots, and some other minor arties. the AOF went missing right off, but me and minion have three of them. One of my guild members pulled a true non faction inquis.. so my question to u is.. what did you even get that was worthwhile.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Potions, baby! Boy am I getting sick of grinding em. You need to check your sense of humor btw. :p

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Sarsmi,

Great attitude. :) Some people have not developed a healthy sense of humor. This can often be contributed to low self worth or insecurities. So insecure that they can mistake light humor or a joke as an attack on them and become quite defensive; causing them to go over-board with critical comments in an effort to repel what they think is a personal attack.

Who-o-oa there... holster that pistol. :gun:

M

Minion99

Hi Sarsmi,

Great attitude. :) Some people have not developed a healthy sense of humor. This can often be contributed to low self worth or insecurities. So insecure that they can mistake light humor or a joke as an attack on them and become quite defensive; causing them to go over-board with critical comments in an effort to repel what they think is a personal attack.

Looks like someone is butthurt because their main character is a stealther.

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Sarsmi,

I am insecure! Thats why i feel the need to comment on every post you make! Oh wait.... thats what you do to me. I kind of like it, you commenting on every single post I make, people already tell me a fan club is forming on stratics. Would you like to be the fan club president? You can if you want. But there is a no stealth archer clause.. So you'll probably have to remake all your characters.

Sarsmi... Potions? are you referring to the 600 of each that i threw on the ground? Thats your loot? I have 50k of each potion in my keep, why loot an IDOC for potions?

Oh an Airhaun, i like your 'semi' philosophical approach to my 'insecurities' almost like you paid attention in your 9th grade Health class... Better do some more research to tighten up your theories big guy.

:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sarsmi... Potions? are you referring to the 600 of each that i threw on the ground? Thats your loot? I have 50k of each potion in my keep, why loot an IDOC for potions?
Oh good, let me know when your place goes idoc. ;)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure if you donate potions she'd be happy.
Man thats true. Though someone actually dropped off a bunch of empty kegs in my keg repository (mailbox) the other day, so cool! That totally made my day.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Shakes head*

Unbelievable lack of tact in this whole thread.

Thread is bordering on being closed; it was never of much use anyways.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Shakes head*

Unbelievable lack of tact in this whole thread.

Thread is bordering on being closed; it was never of much use anyways.
I don't know who nightshade is, why they let their house go idoc, why no one has bothered to PM me if they want whatever stuff I got from it back, etc. I'm not going to make all the effort here, I've done that too many times TBH. I really didn't get that much, it was pretty massively camped and I had a castle fall right at the same time so I missed the initial drop.

We all get three months leeway. I pay up all my accounts so this kind of thing won't happen to me. If they were trying to avoid having to pay then I really don't have much sympathy. If there's another story I haven't heard it, no one else is talking. So sorry I don't have tact, I have no reason to have tact here. It was an idoc, and it was fun for some people for a short period of time. It's just stuff, and stuff is replaceable.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If these goofs don't ruin your diet, I am about to make almond sugar cookies iced with cream cheese frosting, petite cheesecakes and chocolate/raisin/pecan drops. That should do it. :drool:

M

McVie

You guys are going to ruin my holiday diet.
Shhh you will kill the vibe going on...

omfg NM
I am about to make almond sugar cookies iced with cream cheese frosting, petite cheesecakes and chocolate/raisin/pecan drops.
can i move in? :drool::drool:.............. no wait more pvp trash talk plz i need something to read :blushing:

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If these goofs don't ruin your diet, I am about to make almond sugar cookies iced with cream cheese frosting, petite cheesecakes and chocolate/raisin/pecan drops. That should do it. :drool:
Ahhhh! It's bad enough I weakened and got the pennsylvania dutch eggnog that is basically 50% egg cream and sugar and 50% alchohol...very tasty stuff! What I really want to do is learn how to make fudge. I was going to get a bunch of different recipes and see which comes out the best. But that route leads to nothing but trouble, I'm sure. :p

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry McVie! I'm sidetracking this thread. *LOL*

Here's a fudge recipe that my mom always used and I have never seen it fail. But keep in mind, we grew up in ND and the climate does change the way things cook.

Five Minute Fudge
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 2/3 cups sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 cup choc. chips
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chopped nuts (this is optional)
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows

Place evap. milk, sugar and salt in saucepan over low heat. Bring to a full boil but stir occasionally so it doesn't scorch. Cook 5 mins. stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows, choc chips, vanilla and nuts and continue stirring until marshmallows are melted. Pour in well buttered 9" square pan. Cool in fridge

If you like peanut butter fudge, just add a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter when you add the choc chips.

And now back to the thread... :blushing:

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone else noticed that the Solstice Stag is now making Almond Sugar Cookies Iced With Cream Cheese Frosting, too?

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone else noticed that the Solstice Stag is now making Almond Sugar Cookies Iced With Cream Cheese Frosting, too?
That's awesome! Now, I wish you could really taste them. It's the best recipe I've found in my 30+ years of baking. :love:

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't know if the stag changed his cookies...I've yet to get a thing from him..oh wait that's right...i have to leave tomorrows for the farm and WON'T get a single almond cookie

*Goes off into the bush lookin for stag with her trusty shotgun*

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually make cookies if and only if I'm nude while wearing an apron that says, "You'll shoot your eye out kid!" Please take that for what you will.

:thumbup:

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry McVie! I'm sidetracking this thread. *LOL*

Here's a fudge recipe that my mom always used and I have never seen it fail. But keep in mind, we grew up in ND and the climate does change the way things cook.

Five Minute Fudge
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 2/3 cups sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 cup choc. chips
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chopped nuts (this is optional)
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows

Place evap. milk, sugar and salt in saucepan over low heat. Bring to a full boil but stir occasionally so it doesn't scorch. Cook 5 mins. stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows, choc chips, vanilla and nuts and continue stirring until marshmallows are melted. Pour in well buttered 9" square pan. Cool in fridge

If you like peanut butter fudge, just add a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter when you add the choc chips.

And now back to the thread... :blushing:
This totally sounds delicious. I will give it a shot tomorrow if HEB is open and I can get the ingredients. We went today and quite a bit of stuff was ransacked for the holidays. Mmmm, fudge. :lick: