• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Nightmare hued cloth...

S

Selan

Anyone know how much Nightmare hued cloth sells for? It was originally from Evil Mages back in the day. I've returned recently and found an old stash. I understand it has been duped in the past, or not necessarily duped but was possible to dye the color again for a short period.

Anyway, does anyone know an approximate value on the Baja shard?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One thing that still piques my curiosity...and that is whether or not the cloth was reintroduced on the human spawn in the Citadel. Never did know if the two were one in the same, as I don't have any of the old cloth for comparison. Anyone else more familiar with the answer?

S

Selan

One thing that still piques my curiosity...and that is whether or not the cloth was reintroduced on the human spawn in the Citadel. Never did know if the two were one in the same, as I don't have any of the old cloth for comparison. Anyone else more familiar with the answer?
Is there a specific spawn in the Citadel that drops similar cloth or are there evil mages wandering through out? I'll see if I can find something that drops, never been to the Citadel so this maybe interesting...

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe that all the spawn down there in the citadel carries these except perhaps the elite ninjas. The cloth has a nightmare hue that cannot be matched by dye tub.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Coughs* Thrasher *Coughs*

Not saying any more, but it was fixed ages ago.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We don't know Jack Flash. Still waiting for someone to test to see if the citadel cloth is the same or not. I do not know 100% since I have no mage or slasher cloth to test it with.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if someone has citadel cloth on atl, I can test it.

I have thrasher/evil mage cloth already.

Also, what is citadel cloth? :p

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Citadel cloth would be referring to the location of said cloth...draw your own conclusions from there. :popcorn:

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Real Evil Mage

When it comes to this type of cloth, the older it was crafted the better. It ensures that the cloth actually came from the old Evil Mages which do not spawn it any more.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Citadel cloth would be referring to the location of said cloth...draw your own conclusions from there. :popcorn:
No idea what the citadel is... Or what mobs spawn there.

I don't hunt monsters in UO so it's an honest question seeking a non sarcastic answer.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No idea what the citadel is... Or what mobs spawn there.

I don't hunt monsters in UO so it's an honest question seeking a non sarcastic answer.
Non sarcastic? Sorry, I can do my best to answer your questions...but that is all I can do for you *bud*.

The citadel can be accessed by getting the quest from heartwood. You can find more information about this quest and the citadel itself at either UO Stratics *New* or else Ultima Online Gameplay Guide - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia