• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Night Rythm needs help!

• Thread starter Mrs. Wascally Wabbit
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

Mrs. Wascally Wabbit

Night Rythm needs some help. I have nighty Lawbots to do if someone could take me though the DA A office i would be very thankful. Mrs. Wascally Wabbit (Jo Jo):)

C

CooperColeman

I took my little toon into the DA yesterday and went sad. But I took her and another little toon into a 5 story building and got exactly what I needed. It was my fault that I went sad though, because I got caught by the lights in the next to last room. But the 5 stories are so much easier for the smaller toons.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have went in the Da office with less then 54 laff points. I almost died i only had about 5 laff points after trying to get gags. Da office can be dangerous. I went did most of mine in blds.

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's doable, I took her through an A office this morning. Risky, yes, but that's part of the fun.

G

Granjell

Question: Are the buildings closest to the HQ more difficult than the buildings at the playground end of the street? Because Judy (on Dina Might) and I (on Lawnchanee McWolf) tried to help Jojo with her lawbots and we went into a 5 story building right outside the HQ and IT WAS A NIGHTMARE! We started with a Big Wig Level 10 on the 1st floor, who would not die. Approximately 12 gags later we finally proceeded to the 2nd floor, whereupon two more Big Wigs and a Legal Eagle put us through our paces until we lost poor Night Rythm to their relentless attacks. Judy and I soldiered on to the 3rd floor and used up a bunch more gags against the 4 initial level 10 and 11 cogs and 4 more who came out of the elevator before finally having sound and lure miss twice in a row and even after Judy used a tu max unite, we missed again and we ended up joining Jojo in the playground. After gathering our thoughts and our gags, we found a building just inside the street, which contained mostly Spin Doctors and had a fairly decent time of it, got some good gag points and nearly finished her 90 lawbots. Quite a morning!!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have nightmares about those buildings on Polar. I swear some of them are harder than DDL buildings.

F

Fangs McWolf

Because Judy (on Dina Might) and I (on Lawnchanee McWolf) tried to help Jojo with her lawbots and we went into a 5 story building right outside the HQ and IT WAS A NIGHTMARE! We started with a Big Wig Level 10 on the 1st floor, who would not die. Approximately 12 gags later we finally proceeded to the 2nd floor, whereupon two more Big Wigs and a Legal Eagle put us through our paces until we lost poor Night Rythm to their relentless attacks. Judy and I soldiered on to the 3rd floor and used up a bunch more gags against the 4 initial level 10 and 11 cogs and 4 more who came out of the elevator before finally having sound and lure miss twice in a row and even after Judy used a tu max unite, we missed again and we ended up joining Jojo in the playground.
Sounds like my kind of building. Which district?

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I used to come across those same buildings when I was using Ugly and he was 65 laff or so. I am gonna take ugly out of his cage this weekend and try that theory out. I am curious too. Because I have gone into buildings on polar and it was a breeze. The go down the street to the next building abd fight for my life to get to the 3rd floor. Sounds like a fun thing to figure out.