• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Night Owl Looking for Guild

Viekang

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've been on the server about a week now really just building up characters to the point I can be self sufficient. I think I'm finally ready to find a guild to nose dive into some PvM content. At this point I haven't tackled much of anything more difficult than dragons and ogre lords.

I currently have a near maxed crafter, classic paladin, and a mystic/mage/spellweaver. I enjoy the paladin the most though lack of gear is really holding me back. I also found a lovely oceanfront plot East of Trinsic for my 2-story home.

A little about me...
While in my 30's now, I started playing UO back when it was first released at the ripe old age of 14 on the Pacific shard. My goals back then were to cause as much mayhem as possible. I stopped shortly after AoS was released and moved on to other MMOs. Throughout the years I've periodically had the itch to come back to Sosaria which has just been on various free shards. These days most of my joy in game comes from theory crafting character builds and utilizing them to their maximum potential.

I'm not looking for handouts. I'll join champ spawns, peerless hunts, and grind out turn ins to acquire my own items. I'll drop what I'm doing and recall to wherever a guildie needs a res at the drop of a hat. Need help taming that greater dragon? I'll sit there and heal you, hold aggro, or do whatever else needs to be done to get it for you. I enjoy being helpful and being a member of a team.

What I'm looking for in a guild...
I work night shift so most of my play sessions are 0500 to 1200 EST. At least a couple days a week I can be on from 2100 to 0300. Due to the nature of my job I'm unable to reliably be online at the same time every day or even the same day every week. I'm looking for a guild that has at least a handful of non-hermit like people online most nights during these times.

If you think I'll be a good fit for your guild my ICQ number is 694678699

PurplePotion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
While I'm not part of a large guild, currently 3 of us play, and I'm the only consistent, I'd be more than happy to join you in some adventures. I wouldn't be adverse to growing the guild, if people come along either. I tend to play from 10/11pm until 2am est M-F and off and on on weekends. I do a lot of champ/peerless, not adverse to doin dungeons or just running around and killing stuff. I'm somewhat established and don't mind helping out with some imbued gear to get you started too.

If you are looking for a large guild, your best bet would be to check the general and help chats in game. There are a few larger guilds out there still, and that's probably the easiest way to get recruited now.

Best of luck!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If you're on Atlantic, come give UWF a try. We have guild hunts every night at 9pm, a dedicated TeamSpeak server, and plenty of helpful players online at all times who are willing to assist with any questions about templates, gear, game play, etc.

Give me a holler on ICQ sometime if interested.