• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nice Thread for TBs...Call To Arms...etc

S

SilentFoxXy

:)

Okies, heres the problemo....

True Brits are by far the best, the most honorable, the most ...blah blah...& I would shed my last drop to support, but....

I keep runnin outta drops.....I...Die....arrgghhh...again.

There are lots of us about....judging by the flames, comments etc on several other posts.

I quite happily stealth into any lair, to any sigil, and steal it. I quite happily stealth back to base, and post the sigil on the podium.

Then, within minutes, a force of 4 or 5 Shadows, or CoMmies, or Minaxians, pour into the castle, and take it back. Brilliant, thats the whole idea.

But, on me lil ownsome I cant even show myself, else I die a nasty death.

So, even if you think you would rather rot than stand by my side, lets give it a try.

Lets get together, form a group, organise some love, and x healing, Im sure we can make factions fun again...After all, we need to provide some sport, some resistance to these dark monsters who keep undoing our hard work....

Call to Arms...Call to our leaders, lets gather, and go forth and take back ....

Hurrahhh

;)

450-150-281 or pm me, or just shout at me in game....lets go do this thing....

S

SilentFoxXy

Well I stole a few aagin, to lose them kinda straight away.

Myp I sent a pm hun?? or did I send it to myself?? I have this bad habit....

Any other TBs....pelase lets go fix Britain at least

K

Kestral

I'll get my dexer geared up, hopefully i can be of some help!

Its been about 7 years since I did factions, great memories etc..

:gee:

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I stole a few aagin, to lose them kinda straight away.

Myp I sent a pm hun?? or did I send it to myself?? I have this bad habit....

Any other TBs....pelase lets go fix Britain at least
Hi,
I have not recieved any PM from u,
Besides i quit TB as it brought out a part of me on here i dont like to show :(
we got off on a bad foot, thnigs would only get worse. :(
So, Goodluck running TB, stealing sigils etc. :)

S

SilentFoxXy

10 minutes late on and those scallywag Minaxians have taken Britain....Gahhhh

Surely some True Blue, honour based warriors lurking somewhere in Stratics Forum Land....With the proposed changes and fixes, factions is being given a shot in the arm, 3 day quits, Crafting menu fixed, etc etc....

So, please, lets get together, and feel all right......

Lady SilBeRWolF is a lovely girl, and she will shed every drop of blue blood for the cause, so, call to arms, call to honour, and lets take back what is rightfully ours, lets run these heathens from our city.

CatT;)

ICQ-Me- 450-150-281.....from 9AM, to 9 pm uk , 7 days a week.

S

Stomp

Faction chars in Tram will soon be able to receive healing from non faction chars - change on TC1 atm. This was a restriction stopping some people commiting there pvm chars to try faction pvp.

Many were asking for this change on the forums, so maybe numbers will get a nice boost when this change hits prod shards.