• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Nice Studded Legs

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Bump. Really zero interest? Is there something I am missing? These seem like decent studds..

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what you talking about soulweaver, this piece isnt "not bad" its terrible. it would do SouljaSlim an injustice not to say so.

resists arent really needed nowadays.
reflect is worthless
ep on armor worthless

the only slightly possible use i would see is on a low-end luck suit to use the 100 luck and the resists.

otherwise, it only has 351 useable weight and you can imbue much better than that.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what you talking about soulweaver, this piece isnt "not bad" its terrible. it would do SouljaSlim an injustice not to say so.

resists arent really needed nowadays.
reflect is worthless
ep on armor worthless

the only slightly possible use i would see is on a low-end luck suit to use the 100 luck and the resists.

otherwise, it only has 351 useable weight and you can imbue much better than that.
I learned that whats worthless to me isn't so worthless to some others in Uo. Specially new players starting out, simple things like this start them out and get them going in the game. Some people with these pieces if they get 10m for them, their happy with the 10m cause they'll have 10 more similar and get a 100m.... etc... It adds up if you are not trying to be on the Leet Billionaire Squad. So that's what I am talking about.

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yeah. I was thinking i would get 40ish but I guess I was off. I Think I will just hang on to them until someone wants them or I decide to put the studds to use myself. Thanks for the offers though :D

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Yeah. I was thinking i would get 40ish but I guess I was off. I Think I will just hang on to them until someone wants them or I decide to put the studds to use myself. Thanks for the offers though :D
Yeah hold onto it. Also u could have a whole suit made around that piece good resists med extra. Just wait until the time is right and change 100 mill or more

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ROFL I want them, for what they are worth. HEHE. 5M. I guess what I am seeing is that you will keep them unless someone over pays. No worries, but let's call it what it is. Just sayin'. :)

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ROFL I want them, for what they are worth. HEHE. 5M. I guess what I am seeing is that you will keep them unless someone over pays. No worries, but let's call it what it is. Just sayin'. :)
Yeah, sorry. 5m doesn't even cover the gas money it will take to get to Luna to meet. But let's say you kicked in, uhm.. 35 or so, that outta get me there and back fairly easily!

Let me know your thoughts.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah, sorry. 5m doesn't even cover the gas money it will take to get to Luna to meet. But let's say you kicked in, uhm.. 35 or so, that outta get me there and back fairly easily!

Let me know your thoughts.
You should sell them to @Best Friend for the 100M he says they are worth. Oh wait, he doesn't want to buy them. He just wants to tell you what they are "worth" *cough, cough*My bad. :)

The 5 M is more than fair.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its only worth what the seller accepts... if its not worth it to the seller keep it or toss it screw the cheap prices lol

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You should sell them to @Best Friend for the 100M he says they are worth. Oh wait, he doesn't want to buy them. He just wants to tell you what they are "worth" *cough, cough*My bad. :)

The 5 M is more than fair.
Im sure you think so, when vendor search turns up nothing even close to comparable at the 5m mark. I would buy them for 5m too.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Im sure you think so, when vendor search turns up nothing even close to comparable at the 5m mark. I would buy them for 5m too.
I would think that if they are worth more than 5M then someone would bid it. If not, well then...Just my opinion of course. :)

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
They're worthless dude, idk how you think otherwise.
I'm sorry, but you are the last person who should be giving any advise.

I get it, you have some expertise in being worthless, but this doesn't make you a expert. It just means you're familar.

You see, the word worthless implies something has no value. This Item in fact does have some value. All be it, not much value apparently, but value none the less. I can sell them for a bit of gold or I can hang on to them and use them to start a new toon that I or a friend may be starting. See, they offer both a physical and monetary value.

I understand this can be a bit confusing, so let me elaborate.

Value doesn't necessarily mean monetary. Just like all those times mother told you that were worthless. She wasn't implying that you didn't have a monetary value, she was merely pointing out the zero personal and physical value that you provide.

I hope this clears things up for you. :D

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
This piece is worthless you mong you'll never get over 5m for it. 5M isn't worth anything either. You're dense, you're ignorant and you're angry your piece is ****.

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This piece is worthless you mong you'll never get over 5m for it. 5M isn't worth anything either. You're dense, you're ignorant and you're angry your piece is ****.
Predictable. Although I will say, I didn't see the "mong" coming. That sir, was a good one.